Failure is not something to be ashamed by. Failure is inevitable and sometimes an important part of becoming successful entrepreneurs. Without it, how would we learn?
In this off-the-cuff, unfiltered and unapologetic event, weâ€™ll hear from a variety of speakers about their past failure(s) and what theyâ€™ve learned along the way. Sometimes it takes a lot of failed attempts before you get to that one-in-a-million idea that will launch you to success.
Come together, grab a snack and laugh, commiserate and learn with fellow entrepreneurs and find out how their failures made them who they are today.
- 3:00 - 3:00 PM | Registration & Networking
- 3:30 - 3:40 PM | Opening Remarks - Ian Gallagher, Regional Director, Marketing at Comcast Business
- 3:40 - 5:00 PM | Speaker Presentations
- "Partnership Breakups & Company Implosions" Paul McConnell, McConnell Development, Inc.
- "We have 5 tickets sold and that includes the band, now what?" with Gayle Dillman, Creator, Gable Music Ventures
- "The most important data that didn't matter." with Mac Nagaswami, Carvertise
- "If you're winning but not failing, you're not really winning" with Katie O'Hara, Katie O'Hara Design
- "Get it in writing" with Laura Kraman, E-volve Fitness Studio
- "Move fast and break things, just not yourself" with Micah Sklut, previously Swellinfo.com
- "Partner's (not Murphy's) Law" with Michael Barrick, Founder, Board Director
Check out our Baltimore Innovation Week #Failfest Recap for more info on the format of the event.
This event is a part of Delaware Innovation Week's Business Conference Day. Check out the full list of Business Conference events.
Parking is available at:
- Government Center Garage (South East Corner of 9th & French Streets) Hours 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- HyPark Garage (903 N Shipley Street) Hours 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.