Geared towards early stage entrepreneurs, this fast paced boot camp will feature experts ready to teach you the basics of starting your business.
From finding investors to building the right team and gaining customers; you'll leave with a solid understanding of the next steps towards making your startups dreams reality.
We'll have networking before & after the program so you can meet other entrepreneurs and ask one on one questions with our speakers.
Afternoon snacks provided
- 1:00 - 1:25 p.m. Registration & Networking
- 1:25 - 1:30 p.m. Opening Remarks - Ryan Harrington, Nonprofit Coordinator, 1313 Innovation
- 1:30 - 1:50 p.m. Characteristics of Fundable Companies with Mike Bowman, President, Delaware Technology Park
- 1:50 - 2:10 p.m. Employment Essentials for Entrepreneurs with Dena Calo, Labor & Employment Partner, Saul Ewing
- 2:10 - 2:30 p.m. Customer Acquisition: How Big is Your Pipeline? with Frank DeSantis, Program Director, Emerging Enterprise Center
- 2:30 - 2:40 p.m. How to Talk to Press with Tony Abraham, Lead Reporter, Technical.ly Delaware
- 2:40 - 2:50 p.m. Patent and IP Protection with Jim Lennon, Partner, Young Conaway
- 2:50 - 3:00 p.m. Activating your Business with Emma Cowdery, Global Delaware
This event is a part of Delaware Innovation Week's Business Conference Day. Check out the full list of Business Conference events.
Parking is available at:
- Government Center Garage (South East Corner of 9th & French Streets) Hours 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- HyPark Garage (903 N Shipley Street) Hours 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.